Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Sketchbook is in the Mail!


Just to keep you up to date, and depending on where you are in the world, the sketchbook can be seen in all its glory (with another 28,000!) at the Brooklyn Art House between Feb. 19-27, and Atlanta at the Granite Room on April 8-9. (For venues and dates, click here.)

So what's next?!

More writing...

This blog is primarily intended to invite you along on my traveling adventures, but another kind of adventure is about to begin, so I'm going to send you over to another blog...in just a minute...

Actually, this adventure has been going on since October, when I learned that Finishing Line Press had picked up a manuscript submitted for publication: my first poetry chapbook, Poems from the Boatyard. Yahoo!!!

So, after jumping through various publishing deadline hoops, in between travels to France and Italy, I am now in the 'marketing' phase, awaiting the pre-publication phase, which is set to occur for 6 weeks, starting on Feb. 15. And of course, marketing these days means SOCIAL MEDIA!!! BRING IT ON!!!


So the blog is up, and now officially open, and if you click here, you can be the first follower! I'll be continuing this one when travels pick up again, and I'll hope you'll join me in both adventures!

Thanks so much for being part of the journey. I appreciate you all, and your gracious and encouraging comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment