Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Eternity

Travel Ads:

"Eternity...What begins here never ends." 

How astute of Calvin Klein to prophesy over my life :)


I've arrived safe and sound in Bobbio Pellice, and what begins now will never end.  I don't know how, but the anticipation is as palpable as the snowflakes landing on my face.  What do you have in store for me, Lord?! 

I spent the late afternoon unpacking and starting to get squared away, meeting new people, slip sliding up the road a bit, and wishing I had packed more warm clothing--already!  Well, they did warn us...  I'm trying to screw up the courage for a shower, procrastinating with the perhaps delusional thought that maybe my room will get warmer in another couple of hours...church bells chime the hour outside my window, and there's always the barking dog...

But Winter Wonderland it is, and after my soon crash, I will be out and about tomorrow to take some snapshots.  This party is about to begin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment